Fried noodles are popular Chinese traditional food throughout the country. Fried noodles are more tasteful and richer in nutrition, comparing with plain noodles. Today I am going to show you one of my favourite fried noodles: Shredded Pork Fried Noodles (肉丝炒面).
- Pork (shredded meat)
- Bean Sprouts
- Sliced Carrot
- Sliced green onion
- Fresh noodles
- Chilli paste
1) Fresh shredded pork 100 g (marinade with 1 tbsp cooking wine, a half tbsp salt and 1 tbsp corn starch for 2-5 minutes)
2) Heat up oil (1 tbsp) in wok and fry the marinaded pork until the pork changes to light colour, then take out the cooked pork for late use
3) Prepare vegetables, depending upon your own taste, such as the picture above, including bean sprouts, sliced carrots, and sliced green onion.
4) Heat up 1 tbsp oil in wok again, add the cooked pork and all vegetable ingredients into the wok, add soy sauce, chilli paste, pinches of salt, vinegar until smell aroma.
5) Add cooked ( boiled) noodle into the wok, stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
Alternative of fried noodles: Chinese style fried pasta
Noodles can be used by different types: fresh (home hand made is best taste), dry noodles, even pastas. Vegetable ingredients can be add more than one, like my picture below. Taste depends upon your own favourite, maybe more spicy or salty. Enjoy fried noodles!