Stir-fry shredded potatoes is a humble dish with full of flavour and no special skill needed. It is really taste and feel crispy texture. It can be made as a warm dish as well as a cool dish.
- Two Potatoes
- Dry red pepper
- Chinese red peppercorn
- Two cloves of garlic (minced)
1. Two potatoes (shredded either by hand cut or by shredding tool), then water rinse to remove starch out until water become clear.
2. Drain free water from the shredded potatoes.
3. Heat up oil ( temperature is low to medium), put dry red pepper and Chinese red peppercorn until the pepper and peppercorn become light brown colour, and smell aroma.
4. Place shredded potatoes into wok and stir fry ( high heat), add vinegar (1 tbsp), soy sauce (1 tbsp), and a pinch of salt for 2-4 minutes, add minced garlic at the end of the stir frying.